At Jerome and Summey Insurance Agency, our goal is to establish lasting relationships with all of our clients and their families through honest, trustworthy dealings. One way we do this is by offering a wide range of personal insurance policies for clients in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
Protecting you, your family and your assets against financial loss provides a welcomed peace of mind. Our Personal Insurance team will periodically review your policy to keep your insurance coverage current as your needs or circumstances change.
As a Trusted Choice agency, we have access to personal insurance policies from many reputable insurance carriers. These include MetLife, Auto-Owners, QBE General Casualty, Utica National, Foremost, National General, Kemper, Travelers, Chubb, PURE, and Progressive. We’ll work to find the best coverage at the best rates to protect you against loss or personal liability.
Here are the types of personal insurance products we offer:
Protect your home and your property within against damage, theft or personal injury on your property. We write policies that cover:
- Primary homes that you live in
- Vacation homes used on a seasonal basis
- Renter’s Insurance, such as apartments or condominiums
- Dwellings occupied by tenants
- Mobile homes and modular homes
High Net-Worth Client Program
A special type of coverage to provide additional protection for luxury property, including:
- Homes valued at more than $1 million
- Homes owned by a trust, Limited Liability Corporation (LLC), corporation, or an entity other than an individual
- Additional homes in other states
- Collector or higher-valued automobiles
- Collectibles, such as art, firearms, jewelry, stamps, etc.
Keep vehicles insured against damage and protect yourself from bodily-injury and property-damage claims in the event of an automobile accident. We write policies to cover cars, trucks, and vans.
These vehicle classifications require specialized coverage for your motorcycle, ATV, travel trailer, RV, or personal watercraft (commonly referred to as Jet Skis).
Outboards, inboards, float, and fishing boats require special insurance coverage.
Protect your family against financial devastation in the event of your death. We offer:
- Term Life offers protection for a specific length of time, premium, or amount of coverage desired.
- Whole Life pays benefits upon death, but also accumulates a cash value for beneficiaries.
- Annuities offer savings for Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) or personal savings accounts.
Medicare Supplemental Insurance
Offers additional benefits to traditional Medicare coverage, including:
- Plan F, which covers your Medicare deductible and offers guaranteed coverage at age 65.
- Plan G, which provides coverage in addition to what Medicare pays but does not cover your Medicare deductible.
Insure your collectibles, such as jewelry, fine art, antiques, musical instruments and family heirlooms.
National Flood Insurance Program policies are available to protect your home and property from flood damage.
We offer umbrella coverage from $1 million to $5 million to extend coverage over regular liability protection.
Increased Liability and Excess Liability Programs
These policies offer higher liability limits to extend coverage over your home and auto policies.
Personal Service Makes the Difference
The experienced staff in our Brevard, NC office is happy to answer any questions and provide quote comparisons. One benefit of working with our agency is our ability to work with a number of different insurance companies. As a Trusted Choice agency, we have access to personal insurance policies from many different carriers. These include MetLife, Auto-Owners, QBE General Casualty, Utica National, Foremost, National General, Kemper, Travelers, Chubb, PURE, and Progressive. We’ll work to find the best coverage at the best rates for your individual needs.
But no matter what coverage you have or premium you pay, the most important thing is to ensure that you have adequate protection in the event of a loss. We will periodically review your policy to keep your coverage current as your needs or circumstances change. That’s a level of personal service you just won’t find at many other agencies. You can trust that the staff members of Jerome and Summey will work hard to protect your interests!
Contact one of our Personal Lines Account Managers, Sharon Salter, CISR or Virginia Blackstone, for all of your personal insurance needs.