Making sure you have the right insurance coverage is critical for your overall financial health. As the new year begins, there’s no better time to check up on your policies to make sure you’re fully protected. In addition to offering the best home insurance in Brevard, NC, Jerome and Summey Insurance Agency wants you to know about the following types of coverage:
- Health Insurance – Nothing’s more important than your health. Health insurance is a must for both preventive care and treatment for illnesses. If you aren’t able to get coverage through your employer, call us to discuss your options.
- Auto Insurance – Auto insurance protects you and your property in the event of an accident. We understand the laws for North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida so we can get you the right coverage at the right price.
- Home/Renters Insurance – Your home is the biggest investment you’ll ever make. Having the best home insurance will protect you if your home becomes damaged due to flooding, fire, severe weather, or other factors. Do you rent your home? You’ll want renters insurance to cover damage to your belongings.
- Life Insurance – Life insurance offers protection to your loved ones in the event that you pass away. Help your loved ones be financially secure by investing in one of these policies.
- Umbrella Insurance – Umbrella policies are added to your home insurance coverage to provide more protection against liability claims.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance – If your work has safety risks or if being out of work will cause serious financial trouble for you and your family, you need this insurance.
- Long-Term Care Insurance – This policy provides coverage for assisted living or skilled home care as you age. These policies can help you pay for nursing care services that you might need in your future.
- Identity Theft Insurance – Unfortunately, identity theft has increased in recent years. These policies will assist you if your identity is stolen. Depending on the policy, you may receive financial assistance while the matter is being resolved or help with paperwork to clear up the issue.
If you’re interested in any of these types of polices, our agency can help you find the best coverage for your particular needs. Request a quote from Jerome and Summey Insurance Agency in Brevard, NC, today.